The Alumni Association promotes and supports the School of Medicine of Loma Linda University, its faculty, students, and global alumni community in charitable, religious, educational, and scientific activities. Learn more here about how we serve our school and alumni.
We are very sad to announce that our Executive Director, Nicole Batten, will be stepping down in December. We have immensely appreciated her leadership and hard work over the past two and half years. Nicole will be moving into a new role at Loma Linda University. We look forward to working with her in her new capacity and wish her all the best. Mickey Ask ’79A, Alumni President
- Purchase your tickets for the 2013 Warren Miller Film on November 23!
- Take the 2013 Alumni Survey and be entered to win an iPad Mini.
- Learn about the 500 for 100 Campaign and how you can make a difference!
- “Loma Linda’s Got Talent” is coming APC 2014!
- Save the date now for APC 2014 March 7-10.
- Looking for a new job? Check out these physician listings!
- Join us for an adventure July 11-21, 2014–Alaska and Yukon Gold Rush Tour!
- Save the date for these upcoming alumni events: Kettering, OH on April 12, 2104.
- Internist Needed: There is a volunteer opportunity in Malawi to fill in for Internal Medicine physician Dr. David Saunders ’06 at Blantyre Adventist Hospital while he is on furlough April 9 to June 11 in 2014. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Practitioner Needed: There is a volunteer opportunity in Cameroon to fill in for Family Practice physician Dr. Trixy Colwell ’06 at Beau Adventist Hospital while she is on furlough November 27 to December 14 and April 27 to May 10. The hospital has six full-time nurses. It is mostly outpatient care with a few inpatients and some deliveries. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Colwell at email@example.com.